Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014

40 Minute Tempo
yeah this was one slow tempo haha, I mamaged about 3.6 miles but I did a very slow 10 minute warm up where I didn't hit a mile and a very slow cool down 10 minutes where my phone shut off so I don't think it was even 10 minutes. It was in the negatives outside again BRRRRRRR!! I always run so slow when it's that cold, but, I made sure I was running fast enough that I couldn't speak in conversation, it would have been very broken words, and there were a couple good hills in there to make up for it being a slow tempo. I was originially going to do a 17 miler but I didn't want to skip the speed work, and I still didn't feel 100% and it's freaking cold so I pushed it back and instead am making up for the days I missed. So the long run will fall on wednesday or tuesday if it's warmer. That way I can do the 2 8 milers that I missed while sick.

General Health
a bit sluggish, still getting over the sickness and yeahhhh the girl scout cookies aren't helping, but that box is gone so no more for me!

breakfast
larabar

snacks
girl scout cookies
tortilla chips w/ salsa
raw broccoli
sliced cheese (I have no idea the kind, white something haha)
espresso ice cream

dinner
gluten free pasta w/mozzerella, and marinara sauce
salad w/cranberries, walnuts, almonds, and apple cider vinegar dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment