Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

Did my 5 last night, definitely had a tight IT band and some back pain. Tonight was a 45 minute tempo and I ran a total of 5.4 miles in those 45 minutes :) I ran the first 4 miles in 35 minutes but forgot to restart after a pause and really have no real idea how long the last bit took but I'm going with that :) Those are some quick miles for me but I pushed myself, not sprinting, but breathing heavy and doing that the whole time :) And, it was so warm I took my second layer off leaving me with one long sleeve thicker mock turtle 1/2 zip, and tights, and ankle socks and a headband and hat. It was rainy which I personally love to run it. Finally, getting warmer out!!

***I just checked mapmyrun and looked at my splits and it only missed 2 minutes of that last mile saying it took my 6:31, so I'm going to assume it was 8:45 and that means that all my miles were under 9 minutes. The last .4 miles I did a restart and just did a slow cooldown, but I didn't want to mess with my average time so this pic leave those extra few out. Eek, I'm just so proud that I've improved my times so much since last year :)


weekly miles: 43.29
April miles: 24.47
2014 miles: 228.25

No comments:

Post a Comment