Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014

Ran 5 miles last night, nice and slow. I did get some side stiches going on :( I'm guess it's just from taking time off and from not being hydrated enough the day before. I have 8 miles on the to do list for today. It's crunch time, less than 3 weeks left until the Buffalo Marathon. Eek!

I've also made an executive decision and decided that after this I will be sticking to half marathon distances for the duration of my pregnancy. I know lots of women keep it up and run marathons while pregnant, and I want to stay in shape, but I don't want to go overboard and have to worry about too much stress, not being hydrated, being alone on the road for 4+ hours in the middle of nowhere. So yep, that is that. And, I just ordered a "Running for two" shirt!!


May miles: 8.1
2014 miles: 368.77

No comments:

Post a Comment