Saturday, July 22, 2017

Change!

So many things have changed in my life in the last 2 year, including forgetting about this blog that I barely ever used.  The biggest change is that we have our little rainbow baby!!!! He was born 6 months ago and my heart is so full <3  I've continued to run since my last post, just not on a daily basis.  Since having the new babe I've been getting back into working out regularly, I did work out until about November but I had to stop running at 22 weeks during a Ragnar because the round ligament pain was way to intense while pregnant.  The good news is that my first longish run post baby was in May maybe, and I ran 7 miles no problem, just slower.   Tomorrow I plan on doing a local 4 mile race if the stars align.  I'm about 20lbs heavier than I was 2 years ago (post baby weight) so that slows me down a bit, I'm hoping all 20lbs of that is boobs and boob juice haha!  Anyway, I am going to use this as a running workout blog and try and keep myself accountable to get back in great shape post baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment