Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015


Laundry.  I've been thinking a lot about who I am and what explains who I am.  The answer is laundry.  I have more dirty laundry than anyone in our house.  Some days I go through 3 or 4 different outfits. Today, for example, I discard my pjs and change into running clothes.  I go for my run and it's cold, really cold. It's week 3 of marathon training and well I really haven't been doing much running so I've got to start getting up early to make sure I have time to do it.  My eyelashes had ice cubes (balls?) on them. It was pretty rough.  Anyway, I get done and those clothes go in the dirty laundry.  Next in the basket, my dirty towel.  This afternoon I get to change into crossfit clothes and workout at home, followed by another shower and towel.  Then I'll probably toss on jeans and t-shirt and that will be it for the day.  Some days though, I add in zumba and right there I have an entire load of laundry all for me.  I think I need a live in maid.  What's this say about me? I work out, a lot.  I love to work out.  I'm passionate about it.  I'll try any workout once, and I enjoy mixing it up and being challenged.  I'm now starting my third year running and I don't foresee any quitting in the future!  Run fast, run hard, run on!



No comments:

Post a Comment